In our recent client survey, 76% of our clients indicated that they intended travelling in the near future. Although we know that many of our clients are confident international travellers, we thought that it doesn’t mean they know all of the tricks that a travel agent knows. To help you with your future travels we’ve asked a long-time client, Platinum Travel to give a wide-ranging “inside look” at the secrets of buying, booking and enjoying your international travels. In around 45 minutes you will learn things like:
– What months deliver the best overseas travel experience?
– When is it best to use a Travel Agent and when can you safely do your own thing?
– What affects the cost of your travel and how to buy tickets at the best price?
– What are some of the vital safety issues people overlook when travelling?
– What are the best seats on the plane (apart from 1A and 1B)?
– How can you avoid queues at the airport?
– What’s the best way to guarantee a good exchange rate?
And plenty more.
Did you know:
– 10.5 million Australians travelled overseas in 2017
– Top 3 destinations (in order) were NZ (an increase of 7.6% over the prior year), Indonesia (decrease of 2.7%), USA (neutral)
– The most popular month to travel internationally in 2017 was May
– Over 70% of international travellers used a travel agent to book their trip
– 54.9% of travelers went on holiday, 23.8% visited family and friends. 11% travelled for business and 10.3% travelled for other reasons
– Australia saw 8.8 million international visitors – the top 3 volume (in order) came from China, NZ, UK
– 13,680,336 Australians (56% of the population) hold a passport
Along with the presentation from Platinum Travel we will supply a simple lunch with refreshments.