Client Services Manager
An opportunity has arisen to become a key member of our successful financial planning practice.
This position will require you to take on the responsibility for:
- assisting senior advisers in providing superior financial planning services and advice to HNW clients;
- implementing recommendations made to clients, related administration tasks and follow through;
- liaising with clients, other advisers and service providers;
- completing written Statements of Advice, technical calculations and financial modeling.
The successful applicant will have:
- drive and motivation to build a career in the finance industry;
- completed qualifications in banking, finance or accounting;
- at least 2 years’ experience working in a professional business environment;
- superior time management and organisational skills;
- attention to and an eye for detail;
- excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- ability to meet tight deadlines; and
- strong analytical and problem solving abilities
At SentinelWealth, we understand that our people are the most important cog in the wheel, and we believe that if we help our own people to live happy lives, they will help us deliver the same to our clients. We have personal development reviews every six months and we offer competitive salaries and great bonuses.
How to Apply:
If you would like to become part of our team, please apply and submit a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org